25 Ways to Pamper Your Pet
If you are a Pet Parent, you can probably relate to many (if not all) of these tips and ways to pamper your pet.
Here is a list of such ways. If anything is not covered or you have some more interesting ways, feel free to leave a comment with your own tips on how to pamper your pet. Enjoy!
1. Lots of treats (for any reason).
2. Toys! Toys! Toys!
3. Full access to furniture.
4. Sleep with their humans (option: under covers)
5. Her own comfy bed (one for each room, ideally)
6. Lots of playtime.
9. Belly rubs
10. Butt scratches
11. Vacations in a pet hotel suite
12. Daycare and play groups
13. Window perches for every window
14. In/out the door game (hubby accommodates)
15. Drinking fountain
16. Agility classes
17. Trips to the park
18. A stroller for a comfortable ride
19. TV or radio on when home alone
20. Furniture rearranged for optimal outside viewing
22. Treat like a child, commonly includes baby talk
23. Road trips (car booster seats for those who are too little to see out the window)
25.Peanut butter for dogs.
No matter how we spoil our pets, it all adds up to happy, healthy feather or fur kids!
How do you spoil your pet? Please share!